On Friday, January 11, 2002, at 07:47  PM, Brian Campbell (pm) wrote:

> Biggest I've printed from 67 negs are 16 x 20 - and they're razor
> sharp. I think even up to 24 x 30 would be good if from the right
> film / exposure combination...

There's a 24x30 up on the wall at the store from my 67 and Provia 100F.
It is just plain lovely, and the only parts that aren't dead sharp are
the parts of the image that were moving...and even then, you can't tell
that they aren't sharp until you put your nose on the print.  The grains
of sand are quite apparent.

-Aaron