I learned to like the MX more than ever having loved it, I still have two of them, after all by the time I went digital the peak of the analog film camera market was well past. One has a roll of film in it I'll have to finish real soon now. It was a huge step up in capability and viewfinder from the Spotmatic I had before it., though the Spotty was a better fit for my hands TO the other hand it was as if the LX was made to my exact specification, I still have a pair of them too. Yes, the ZX/MZ-3/5n bodies were a bit flimsy, but their ergonomics were very good, (and I traided a ZX-m for a ZX-5n in a three way swap). I thought the 5n Viewfinder was much superior to the ZX--m though I have to agree the focusing screen would have been better if it were split image. I almost never really used the 5n autofocus, most of my best glass was and still is M and K. I really don't need all those lenses a lot of them never get used on digital.