2009/10/19 Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it>:
> Strange they miss the cameraphones, whose picture/movie capabilities are the
> triumph of "good enough and easy".

I thought the same. I was left (admittedly after just speed-reading)
with the impression that they tried to avoid cross-category devices.

Phones are more and more becoming all-in-one gadgets. Stig just
pointed out (big surprise to me, at least) that phones are becoming
cheap and convenient GPS loggers as well. :-)
I would guess the same principle applies, but that devices that merge
categories compete in more than one arena and so become more difficult
to compare in that kind of article?

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/