On Oct 19, 2009, at 04:36 , Cotty wrote:

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/18931516

As always...  :-)

How about a night shot, long exposure, same framing, quick blast of
handheld flash to illuminate the rose ;-)

Man, you let poor Ralf get up early while the sun still shines and all you PDML'rs lambast his techniques to hell and back! :-)

Ralf! Don't go out in the light! You might self immolate, melt, or something as bad!

Personally. I like the shot. But I think, coming from you, the expectations are so high you had best stick with your reputation as the ultimate nighttime industrial photographer we've ever had the privilege to know.

Now get some rest for tonight.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

There is no off position to the genius switch.
Genius can, however, be observed as insanity.