A singleton photo taken on Sunday's "Trolley Dance" event in San Francisco:

  http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com/street-queen

Comments always appreciated! thanks for looking.

Godfrey
--
 a photo blog: http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com

Join me for a workshop on Photoshop at the Media Center in Palo Alto next Monday and Tuesday evening!
--
Adobe Photoshop for Photographers: A Simple Approach

This two-session workshop focuses on learning how to get the most from just a few of Photoshop's tools to achieve great results: Levels, Curves, Layers and Masks. In both lecture and lab time, we will examine organizing your files and how to work efficiently. You'll be introduced to methods and concepts for sharpening and printing. No prior Photoshop experience required. Lab time throughout to practice techniques.
Monday-Tuesday, October 26 & 27

For more information and registration, see the Media Center website at

http://www.midpenmedia.org/