With less than 2 weeks to go before departure for Argentina and
Antarctica, I'm beginning to feel the heat of both "travel fever" and
pressure at work. As a result I'm down to reading less than one in a
hundred of the PDML mails, I think. That's the way it feels anyway.
Not enough time to enjoy the proceedings. :-(

So see y'all in December.

I'll be posting irregular travel letters to my blog if the ship allows
me to use its satellite link, but it will be text only. The PESOs will
have to wait until I get back.

Cheers, and don't do anything I would have done.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com