In a message dated 10/21/2009 5:24:04 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
We don't see many  folks in these parts (Canada, that is) decked out in
American flags and  POW-MIA garb.  This fellow seemed to be drawing
some attention to  himself:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/10/local-curiosity.html

Comments  always welcome.

cheers,
frank

Probably one of  our draft dodgers that went to Canada (and settled down).

We get your  geese, you get our dodgers...

Somehow it doesn't seem like a fair  exchange.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)