Chris Mitchell wrote:
Has anyone tried one of these? A wired and 100m range wireless (as distinct
from infrared) remote for Pentax DSLRs.
http://szyongnuo.en.alibaba.com/product/237759371-200000555/Wireless_Remote_
Control_YN_126C1.html

http://tinyurl.com/yz5lpe4

Available from an Ebay supplier near you for less than the cost of a Pentax
wired remote.

The specification and feature translations are delightfully whimsical and
are worth a look on their own.
Apparently it's good for subjects that are difficult to approach - so the
paparazzi will no longer have problems with Kate Moss or Amy Winehouse then.

Seriously though, it looks like a good thing to me. Anyone got any
experience of it? Opinions? Although it doesn't state it as compatible, any
reason why it shouldn't work with the K-7?

Cheers, Chris

I have one of these. The green LED that lights when you half-press for AF has the side benefit of letting your subjects prepare themselves just before the shot.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/09/09_03/09_03_group/01.htm

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc