On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:07:32PM -0400, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/17/2009 12:28:03 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> l...@red4est.com writes:
>
> Any  suggestions for improvement?

> Maybe a little more  detail in the houses, but I sort of like it as is.
> Interesting. Looks like a  stage set or a miniature.

I was going for a shot of the steam plume behind the houses. I was
pleasantly surprised by the effect on the houses. I think that it is
because Virginia had rope lights out that were probably illuminating
the houses with an unusual light.

> Good one.

Thanks.

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc