You all really posted that much about me? LOL I'm flattered...
Yes it was from an airplane.  My baby girl flashed her eyes at some guy and got
us an airplane ride.  I would have loved to have had a different Lens. I had no
idea we were going to fly.  That was with my 18-55mm lens.  I was so nervous I
thought I was going to be ill.  LOL.  The guy let me fly the plane and wow now
I just have to do it again.  LOL.
Jeepgirl
 Help me support Autism research!  Join my
team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/