From: "Bruce Walker"
Subject: Tips for loosening 77mm filter?

I attached a brand new Tiffen circular polarizer to my DA* 16-50 about 8 weeks ago. I tried to remove it the other day and found it wouldn't budge. At 77mm diameter it's hard to grip, plus the circular polarizer ring keeps rotating and gives me even less to hold onto.

Any suggestions?  (I mean besides "learn to live with it there" :-) )