----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Mitchell" <chris.mitch...@which.net>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 3:20 AM
Subject: RE: Jane Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Aguila
Sure, count me in.  I've got to pop into work to give a quick lecture
on
Blake and Shelley, but I should be able to Concord-it across the pond.
We'll have to cab it to the airport because our family chauffer is
drying
out, but we'll get there, no problem.  I'll have two cameras in hand
and a
husband in tow--say 3 p.m. in front of the Flag and Lamb?  First
round's on
me.  We'll see ya then.    ;-).  Cheers, Christine

So you'll be staying in Claridge's then. Perhaps we could join you in your
penthouse suite for a champagne breakfast to set us up for the day?

How very unneighborly of me not to think of this sooner--I'll ring the housekeeper and set it up.