On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:07:36AM -0400, frank theriault wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> >
> > I did a fetish shoot today. The boots Riga brought reminded me of the
> > BBS mags I had just photographed to sell, so I did some fun detail
> > shots of the two:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4059196025/in/set-72157622574649127/

> I like it, but can't help wishing I could see more - of the shoe, that is.
>
> ;-)
>
> The way it's cropped feels vaguely unsatisfying to me (but maybe it's just
> me).
>
> Maybe for that reason I actually prefer the second one of the gallery
> - you can also see more of the wheel, and that pattern along with the
> fishnet stockings work very well together, IMHO.

The second shot was the one that I was trying for. I shot a few with
the camera on the floor guessing at the composition.  When I saw this
one I just liked it a lot, maybe because it hints at a lot more than
it actually shows.

One thing that I appreciate about this list is the different
viewpoints.

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc