In a message dated 11/2/2009 8:02:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rf.sulli...@gmail.com writes:
Ann and Marnie,
She's not pregnant, it's  just those Canon lenses giving you some
distortion.
You and Dave all do some  shooting with those don't you?   :-)
Regards,  Bo  S.
============
Acturallly, I don't critique cheesecake shots, because,  well, they do
nothing for me so I have nothing to say about them. But if I were  critiquing,
would say Dave had her in an odd pose that made her look pregnant.  Or she
took an odd pose that made her look pregnant (it was the first thing I
thought, that she looked pregnant). Ergo, he missed what he was aiming  for.

I THINK.. I mean, maybe guys get turned on by sexy pregnant women or
pregnant women being sexy or trying to be sexy.

What do I know?

Marnie ;-) (re Trying to be sexy -- in many sexy  shots women are doing
such trite things they look like parody to  me.)