On 2/11/09, Chris Mitchell, discombobulated, unleashed:

>How about JB in the morning, a spot of lunch and then the British Library
>thing?

On 2/11/09, Bob Walkden (for it is he), discombobulated, unleashed:

>Sounds like even more of a plan. You guys figure out when you can arrive,
>since you're all coming from the distant provinces, and I'll make sure my
>coachman harnesses the unicorns to the ivory sleigh and gets me there at
>about the same time. Failing that, I'll take the tube. Or even cycle if my
>ITB syndrome has gone away.

Irri Tible Bowel ?

Excellent. We've got to drop Stef and his mate off at Earl's Court about
10.30 so will park up somewhere and tube to King's Cross, be there about
11ish I would think.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty