The soft-case is CF-10. There's a common back, CF-10, and three
different fronts: S, M and L. The Japanese accessory catalogue I have
has a table in it showing the lens compatibility for the hoods, as
follows:

SMALL,  CF-10 (S):

FA Zoom 35-80
  A Zoom 35-80
FA 20/2.8
  A 20/2.8
FA 28/2.8 AL
FA 35/2AL    [1]
FA 43/1.9 Ltd
  A 50/1.2
FA 50/1.4   [2]
FA 50/1.7   [2]
FA 77/1.8 Ltd

MEDIUM, CF10 (M):

FA Zoom 20-35/4 AL [1]
FA Zoom 24-90/3.5-90 AL,IF [1]
FA Zoom 28-70/4 AL
FA Zoom 28-80/3.5-5.6
FA Zoom 28-105/3.2-4.5 AL, IF  [1]
FA Zoom 28-105/4-5.6 IF [1]
FA* 24/2.0 AL, IF  [1]
FA 31/1.8 AL Limited
FA*85/1.4 IF
FA 135/2.8 IF
FA Macro 50/2.8
FA Macro 100/3.5

LARGE, CF10 (L):

FA* Zoom 28-70/2.8 AL
FA Zoom 28-105/4-5.6
FA Zoom 28-200/3.8-5.6 AL,IF [1]
FA Zoom 70-200/4-5.6
FA Zoom 80-200/4.7-5.6
A Zoom  80-200/4.7-5.6
FA Macro 100/2.8

There are two notes on the table, which I can't read, but I've marked
them [1] and [2] in the list. [2] only applies to the two FA 50mm
lenses, and says something (I think) about a filter ("firuta") or rubber
hood (or "rabaahuudu" in the katakana ;-) ). Note [2] says something
about filter and hood, but again, I can't decipher the kanji.

German mail-order site Technik Direkt (www.technikdirekt.de) lists the
CS-10 fronts for 40, 45 and 50 euro for the S, M and L respectively. The
back, part CS-10 costs 35 euro. Shipping not included

Hope this helps,
--
Kristian