From: Thibouille
Yes some are 3.3v. Some others just3v. Some took the 3.3v on purpose too boost af but the risk to brick the cam is real.

On Tuesday, November 10, 2009, Jaume Lahuerta <jlah...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
My friend uses CR-V3 rechargeables in his *ist-DL and is very
happy with them. They last a lot and it seems that they do not
loose their charge.

Unfortunately, I think that Pentax has physically prevented the
K-x from using them (maybe because there were reports about some
of them that had a higher voltage and could damage the camera
IIRC)

I just checked the disposable Energizer Lithium CR-V3s I currently have installed in my *ist-D, they're 3.5v each.

How much of a problem would 3.3v be for the *ist-D?

And is there anywhere they would list by brands which rechargable CR-V3s are 3v and which are 3.3v?