Hi Pete

Typical bloody cockatoo.  They sit in the one place for several minutes
but as soon as a camera appears they have to start preening or bobbing
their heads up and down.  I have several that regularly visit my yard
but I'm yet to get a sharp photo.

Fun shot - you should get Bluey and Cocky to do a few more spins around
the block.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters