frank theriault wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:
more of the same:

http://www.alphoto.com/images/tracks/

Very "Driver 8" (my very favorite REM song - and REM is my very
favourite rock group).  I love this gallery!

I don't often like selective saturation (or selective desaturation),
but it's very subtly and tastefully done;  it really works to enhance
the wonderful composition o these pieces.

You don't often post PESOs or GESOs, but when you do they're
invariably outstanding.  This set certainly lives up to the lofty
standard you've set.

cheers,
frank

wow, thanks everyone.

Frank, I appreciate it. Been feeling a little bleh about the output lately. All of them shot with the K-7 and 12-24/4, btw, so yeah, the tracks are normal CSX tracks.

Joseph, thanks.

Ann, like I said, more of the same. There's something intrinsically wistful about the subject, I think.

Scott, thanks for that. Perhaps #4 should be the Book shot for this year. On #5, I liked the echo of the lines and basic shape behind, but I know what you mean.

Chris, thanks. Another vote for #4.

Dave, and another. Thanks.

Mark, that's good, since I'm usually all over the map. Thanks.