Thanks to Paul, we have a copy too. Galia was very happy to get her snow book! Now she'll have even more reasons to excel in her English lessons at school. And indeed, the snow flake photos are absolutely wonderful.

Boris

paul stenquist wrote:
At yesterday's PDML get together, Bill Sawyer and I had the pleasure of seeing Mark Cassino's latest book. This isn't a self-published volume, but rather a beautiful hardcover volume marketed by a respected publisher of children's books. While it's aimed at young children and their teachers, it's quite informative and, of course, packed with stunning snowflake photos. Among the highlights is a gorgeous shot of a near-perfect snowflake resting on a mitten. All shot with Pentax of course. It's available now at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Story-Snow-Science-Winters-Wonder/dp/0811868664/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256001065&sr=1-1

I plan on ordering a copy for Grace's kindergarten class.

Paul