This is the mount of an interesting lens I'm watching at a well known
auction site:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/rm34A9BNjNwK_hwgzbp8Jw?authkey=Gv1sRgCJKqrMO9zcen6wE&feat=directlink

Does anyone know what it is?  It might not be a still camera mount as
the lens has a history in broadcasting.  It was used on a big old TV
camera so it should have ample coverage for my 4/3 Oly.  I'm hoping
that there's a T-mount in front of that very plain bayonet as this
lens came in two versions, C-mount or T-mount, and that's too big to
be a C-mount.  It's a reputable brand widely used in still, cine and
video, and with a day and a half to go the price is still rock bottom.

TIA for any opinions that y'all might have.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)