Frantisek wrote:
> I think I remember that the latest Canon FD models (T90,...) used
> same sized finder accessories as some Pentaxes (M? K?). Could be
> worth a try...

Hi Frantisek,

Thanks for the information.  I've got two diopters at home -- one K diopter
of the correct prescription, and one M diopter of the wrong prescription.  I
think I'll see if I can find a Canon FD model in a store and just try them
out.  Maybe I can also find an FM10 series Nikon body and try them on that
viewfinder as well.  I can always purchase a new Pentax M diopter of
whatever prescription I need, but the Pentax K diopters seem to be hard to
find.  I'd like to get a second one of these eventually -- perhaps one of
these Nikon or Canon ones would fit the Pentax K viewfinder.

Thanks for the help,

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY