G'day all

Getting a few pictures into print is always nice and I've just had four
images published in 'Australian Railway History' magazine, in an article
about the various methods used since 1877 to get trains up Lapstone
Hill, the start of the Blue Mountains escarpment west of Sydney.

If anyone's interested, these are they:

http://supera.jalbum.net/Lapstone_Hill/slides/_IGP0554x.html
http://supera.jalbum.net/Lapstone_Hill/slides/_IGP0551x.html
http://supera.jalbum.net/Lapstone_Hill/slides/IMGP8834x.html
http://supera.jalbum.net/Lapstone_Hill/slides/_IGP0540x.html

Why nepotism?

Ahem... my son Chris edits a sister publication ('Railway Digest') and
has a hand in laying out material for 'Australian Railway History'....

(well, if you can't take advantage of family contacts, what good are
they?  :-)>  )

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters