2009/11/27 Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com>:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
>> Nice setting and just enough water in the back ground.
>>
>> How did you find the 60-250 on this trip.
>
> It was probably in his camera bag !

It was indeed. At each landing I had to consider how much gear to
bring ashore. The 60-250 found a place almost every time. It's still a
very good lens. Weather sealing holds as promised too. However I'm
glad I brought both the 60-250 and the DA*300. The difference between
250 and 300 mm isn't much on paper, but they're quite different beasts
to work with in practice. I find the zoom to be more awkward for
shooting action because of how the lens tube extends when zooming in.

Thanks for asking, Dave. :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/