Bob Sullivan wrote:
Friday night was a hard freeze here.
Saturday morning, Lynn and I visited the Arboretum and ran into a
bunch of bachlors.
This one posed for my K-7 and A300/4 lens.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10266503&size=lg

We were thrilled.  It made getting up before sunrise worth it.
There are 3 more deer pictures there, and 3 other plant photos.
The melting frost made some fine backlit shots possible.
This last one shows some of those circular 'Ghost' blobs discussed here earlier.
They are the result of backlit water drops on the plants.
Lynn says we didn't even have to take a water spray bottle! :-)

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10266604&size=lg

Let me know what you think.
Regards,  Bob S.

I like that Ghosts shot, Bob. It's different.