You're not a pro unless you have a dark carbon fiber tripod. If so, congrats, 
David! ;)

Jack

--- On Wed, 12/2/09, David J Brooks <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: David J Brooks <[email protected]>
> Subject: Whoo Hoo, I'm a Pro now.
> To: "Pentax Discuss" <[email protected]>, "Barbara Brooks" <[email protected]>, 
> "Harry Bolton" <[email protected]>
> Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 6:58 AM
> I bought these two items on Sunday.
> 
> http://cgi.ebay.com/TTL-Remote-Coiled-Cord-for-Nikon-SB-800-SB600-SC-28-O7A_W0QQitemZ260516278232QQcategoryZ64354QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp2773.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%252BFICS%26otn%3D12%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63
> 
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Pivot-Flash-Bracket-for-35mm-Camera-New_W0QQitemZ350095453553QQihZ022QQcategoryZ30084QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3911.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D63
> 
> According to the seller of the bracket, its what ALL the
> Pros use.
> 
> Therefore, I'm a Pro now, even with a K10D.
> 
> Dave
> 
> -- 
> Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
> www.caughtinmotion.com
> http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
> York Region, Ontario, Canada
> 
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
> directly above and follow the directions.
> 


      

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to