Hopefully you are on your way to a complete recovery. My best wishes, an
I hope you enjoy the happiness of being back to a healthier state.

Carlos

Walter Hamler escribió:
The last three weeks have been maybe the most miserable of my 67
years, I had a suspected heart attack the 13th and after two days in
the hospital it was discovered that I had severe blockage in three
arteries at the heart. By-Pass was performed and the mending process
begun. I was sent home on the 23rd only to have to return two days
later with a bladder infection. Another two days stay and return home
only to return to the hospital with severe fluid retention. Finally
home and feeling much better two days ago. Still have to sort out the
bladder/prostrate problem with the urologist but I am feeling much
better.
Growing old is not for the faint of heart!!!  So far the good thing is
that I have lost 20 pounds and hope to lose another 30 before it is
over!

Cheers to all.

Walt