On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>
> Had a track-mediated unplanned percussive dismount here in Philly once.
> <snip>

MARK!!!

(not for the "pithiness" of it, rather for use of the language - I'll
have to remember that line next time I fall!)

BTW, those tracks tend to be okay in dry weather, it's rainy weather
where they become unwieldy for cyclists.  There are also many
different styles of track (even here in Toronto - one presumes from
different contractors) and some are certainly more dangerous than
others.

cheers,
frank