Very nice. Some great local flavor. Love the two kids sitting on the curb, the pickup truck with the red bungalow in the background and numerous others. Well done.
Paul
On Dec 8, 2009, at 6:40 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm >
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: Geso Stouffville Santa Claus Parade

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 11:06 -0500, "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com >
wrote:
Taken December 5th.

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2009-santaclausparade/album/index.html

No adjustments just imported to jalbum for display.

....and a heap of fun was had by all!

I enjoyed looking through those. My favourite was one of the early ones
- the two codgers checking out a photo on a cell phone.  Classic!

Also like the Hillbilly Taxi. And the little bus about to be run over
by the big bus.

Like Brian, I liked the 2-codgers-cell-phone shot. I also liked "I'm a Canadian." That one made me giggle. Looks like you had a good family gathering as well. This guy makes some funny faces which makes me giggle:
http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2009-Simpson-Bennett/album/slides/_CIM8790.html

Cheers, Christine