> Von: Bran Everseeking <bran.everseek...@sasktel.net>
> Betreff: a Pentax article in a daily read blog

> http://photocritic.org/the-case-for-pentax/
>
> not a bad article

Hm, it's more a kind of an apology to Pentax customers, although it does not
sound as that much of a recommendation. It's more a kind of advertisment,
including to tell Pentax to pay them for another round of advertisment.

And obviously they just added Pentax to C and N, even more than Sony/Minolta,
but ignored Olympus completely. Maybe that's right if 4/3 will move further to
Micro Four Thirds, away from DSLR to electronic viewfinder - but up to then
there's some more competition within this field. Since the author took care to
mention some of the 3rd party lens manufacturers, I wondered about the miss on
Olympus.

The article lacked most of a perspective how CNP are set up for the future,
considering e.g. the new Pentax mother - I feel that's more important than the
minor chance of a pro level mid format Pentax system to come, or not.