Well, Derby, I must confess: in uncharacteristic fashion, I was up at 5:30 a.m. this morning, and it was your geso I viewed 1st, though I was too groggy-eyed to get an accurate read on your geso slug. While nursing my morning cupper of Earl Grey, I started to work my way through the set, and when I got to the naked buttocks, I stopped--it was just too earlier in the morning to go any further. Though I have to say, your pics did resonate; at odd times throughout the day pink buttocks would pop into my mind's eye. ;-). It was very strange. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derby Chang" <der...@iinet.net.au>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:56 AM
Subject: GESO - Suzie Q Pole Candy (somewhat NSFW)

That sure was a lot of fun. Suzie Q runs a pole dance studio, and I was invited to her annual Christmas party tonight. So much harder shooting dancers than musicians. They tend to move a LOT more, but in a very nice way.

Anyway, there may be a few NSFW shots, so click accordingly

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/09/09_12/09_12_suzieq/index.htm

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc