Leon Altoff wrote:
Looks like I am buying another lens.

I currently have an FA 100 f2.8 macro because the bokeh is better than
the Sigma and Tamron options (apart from having better build quality
and less flare).  I carry it around attached to a K10D in a waterproof
bag to protect it from the salt spray and the rain I inevitably
encounter.

A weather resistant 100 mm macro sounds great to me, especially one
designed to have great bokeh.  It also means that I now have an
enablement list again.
Hmmm. I have the F version, and I've always considered it to be resistant to just about everything. I mean, look at it...

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain
proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.