Congratulations. Well done.
Paul
On Dec 12, 2009, at 9:42 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

Hi all.

Our house hold just received the 2010 calendar for our area, and i
have three photos in it plus the cover. The calendar covers a wide
area of Ontario, but is site specific for the regions in their
advertising base.

This is the second year in a row i have had the cover, so i;'m really
stoked right now.:-)

Also, because of the calendar, i have already sold 2 photos from it.

K7/D300s here I come.LOL

Dave

-- Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com