Hi all,

Here's a followup from last week's cycling photos.  I've grabbed a couple that
I'd left out of the galleries and converted them to B&W.

Each of these pics is around 200kb in size... I should have resized them a bit
smaller as a couple are a little too big vertically for my laptop screen.

<http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/cycling/bw/2257.html>

I showed the original version of this last week:
<http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/cycling/out-take-1.html>

You'll see that I've cropped the B&W version slightly.

<http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/cycling/bw/2380.html>
I left this one out because the sharp focus is on the rider's chest instead of
his face.  But I liked the curves of the drainage channels on the road surface.

<http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/cycling/bw/2515.html>
Another one that I'd left out due to blur on the front rider, but I like what's
going on behind him.  Plus there was a break in the clouds so I had some
shadows.

Here's a colour version, which I think I actually prefer:
<http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/cycling/bw/2515-colour.html>

If I can find time during the week I might throw the channel mixer at some of
the photos that I did put in the galleries.

Cheers,
Dave