I think it's time to settle on a date. We arrive in Sydney on the 3rd from Tamworth by car and I'm not sure what time it's gonna be once we get checked in to the hotel in Manly. Based on the 5 hour hour driving time, the earliest would be 3pm.

So what I'm proposing would be to meet up the following day which I know is a Monday and people have to work for a living. But maybe we can meet in the afternoon after work somewhere central and convenient. Or if people can chuck a sicky or have a day off we can meet earlier. I'm on vacation so my time is very flexible.

As for location, I'm open to anything that makes it easier for more people to show up!

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/