On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM, frank theriault
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>> OK, after moving to Boston and spending several months looking for a
>> job... I finally got one. I'll be teaching at Laselle College in
>> Newton (6 miles from where we now live) starting next semester.

Yay!

> Congrats on the new position, Mark.  Six miles is too close to ride
> your bike - you won't even work up a sweat - better run to work.

Or get a fixie.  You'll like it now that you don't have to deal with
Pittsburgh's particular brand of topography.  The Raleigh One-Way has
a nice geometry that is particularly suited for a porteur rack.  And a
porteur rack is particularly suited for carrying your laptop, camera
and lunch for, oh, about 6 miles.  :)

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/