From: Bob Sullivan
Sorry about that.
I never understood AOL's business model.
When they cut back on hosting web pages,
I cut back from $29/month to $10/month.
I can go to $0 when you leave.
I find the interface is getting more cumbersome,
and the time it takes to link to their web pages is often long.
This wasn't noticeable on a dial-up service, but is on a high speed line.
I just leave the AOL site when a page takes more than 5-10 seconds to load.
I'm looking to deprive them of eyeballs and ad revenue.
Regards,  Bob S.

I think it's mostly people who don't know anything about computers but want email. A lot of people who don't want to know anything else about computers. My mom uses AOL for email.

Just one step up from Web-TV.