Looks good, Dave--very nice moment; I might try a square crop taking a bit from both left and right--tight on the guy in gray on the left & maybe up to the young girl with the red hat--just a thought--and here's wishing Vancouver and all of Canada an excellent winter games. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com> To: "Pentax Discuss" <pdml@pdml.net>; "Barbara Brooks" <bbaro...@gmail.com>; "Harry Bolton" <bolt...@mmm.ca> Cc: "Home Sarah" <sarah.h...@firstgroup.com>; "Conley Leah" <leah.con...@firstgroup.com>; "Smillie Dale" <dale.smil...@firstgroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:22 AM
Subject: Peso Torch run

Hi all.

The torch run for the Vancouver 2010 winter games ran through
Stouffville this morning between 9-10 am.
After finishing my runs, i tried to find a spot to park and witness
the event. Took a while as the street and parking areas were full, but
i managed a spot ion mid town.

Not a great location but managed to get a few.

K10D, DA F 50-200.

My eyes were watering up so i relied on the AF beep, but some look
like there may be some BF, as in this

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com