In a message dated 12/17/2009 10:06:15 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
bori...@gmail.com writes:
On 12/17/2009 8:03 PM,  eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
> Well, I can count on Boris to  catch me up  with the PESOs I missed. ;-)
>
> Marnie aka Doe

I am usually  pretty thorough but more importantly I am awfully slow and
terribly behind  the unread message  count...

;-)

Boris

Both. Heh. So it helps  me catch up. In fact, glad you are doing it right
now.

The thorough part  is the important part, though. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe