On 12/13/2009 4:18 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
The prefer the second. Nice lighting that must have been a difficult exposure.

Jack

Thanks!

Well, I must admit here, Jack, that it is simply what my K-7 metered me in the matrix mode. I grew to rely on it more or less completely. It fails sometimes but the conditions must be significantly more difficult that on this shot. Though in principle one may see that some of the structure of the window on the right is blown out, so perhaps -1/3 or -2/3 Ev might have helped. But since no one mentioned that, it is probably not overly important.

K-7 is pretty darn good camera.

Boris