On 12/11/2009 5:50 AM, frank theriault wrote:
Yeah, me too.  Boris, if she insists on posting incomprehensible
poetry with her photos, be very afraid.

;-)

(just teasing, Godfrey)

And, in all seriousness, that is a really cool, well done series of photos.

cheers,
frank

Speaking of which, Frank, she's been given an assignment in school to write few short stories. I am afraid that one day she might start writing poetry or prose as well... Though we would have to work a bit on the comprehensiveness of her writing ;-)...

Boris