From: Marnie aka Doe
About two weeks ago, we had a heavy snow fall. (Sorry, been busy, missed some PESOs in those weeks, as my mailbox got full.) This is like a one-in-fifty-year event for this area (Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area -- no, don't know if they had any in SF, doubt it, I am inland, inland from Oakland and Berkeley, California).

Yes, sometimes we get snow, but very rarely. It usually is a light dusting that melts within about 1/2 hour after the sun hit it. This was much heavier and lasted much longer; the snow on my back lawn remained there for three days.

So, this California gal, without going anywhere, just staying at home, minding her own business, gets to inundate you all with snow pictures! Heh. Never in a million years would I have guessed this would happen.

Second day, late day, as the snow melts, still some big patches  around.

Snow Patterns  #1
http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/snow1.htm

Comments  welcome.

Cool. I like the repetition.