Hi Boris

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:29 +0200, "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Brian, you evoked some rather grim associations also related to the
> WWII. So one may say, you've hit the bull's eye with this viewer...

Thanks - it was an unexpectedly emotional experience for my wife and me.
 We had an excellent guide to show up around and explain the
significance of the various parts of the memorial.

Finding the Sydney had become the 'holy grail' of marine archeology in
Australia.  I think most people had come to the conclusion that it would
remain lost forever so, when it was finally located, it received an
amazing amount of publicity.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters