Cotty wrote:
Hi folks,

I meant to get this done months ago but the day job kept getting in the way.

At the Grandfather Mountain Nature Photography Weekend back in May of
this year, there were a short set of tributes paid to Don Nelson by the
good and great of the mountain. Don spearheads the NPW every year and
presentations were made in recognition of his unfaltering service. I had
my new latest toy (which I was still getting to grips with hence some
shaky shots now and again!) and so was roped in by the Mountain Goat on
Crack to record proceedings for posterity.

Alas, posterity has arrived. Enjoy:

<http://www.vimeo.com/8226245>

it's done very well, but I got entirely too much face time.

where's the Landis footage?