On 18/12/09, Bob Sullivan, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Doug, I'd be happy to make a contribution as well.  Regards,  Bob S.

On 18/12/09, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:

>This can be easily arranged. Boris

On 18/12/09, Christine Aguila, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I can help some, if you need it, Doug.  Cheers, Christine

Folks just send your contributions to me and I'll forward them on, less
messy that way.

And if you could make sure it's in British currency, don't want to upset
customs.......

--

Cheers,
  Cotty