From: frank theriault
On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:

On Dec 18, 2009, at 9:41 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

I'm sure the photographer WAS being an "arsehole", or
actually an asshole, since it happened in the US. In the
United States, being an asshole is a right protected by the
First Amendment.

Many would suggest that it is a right protected by the 2nd
amendment...

Good plan, Stan.  Get us started on guns!

My take on that is if we ever get to the point we NEED the Second Amendment to enforce the First, it's already too late. They'll already be gone.

And they'll have taken the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth with them.