From: "Dario Bonazza"

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-samsung-dslr/163567-samsung-nx10.html

>> Does this have basically the same sensor as the K20/K7?
>
> What puzzles me more: what kind of mount is this? I can't imagine that > Samsung does want to build a full range of lenses on their own.

No big problem in my opinion, because:

1) They probably need just 4 lenses in their range (a standard zoom, a tele zoom, a pancake prime and a superzoom for video). That's the way consumer electronics companies think about photography. See Panasonic.

2) Samsung will subcontract lens manufacturing to any company capable and willing to do that.

I think Samsung Corporation owns Schneider, or owns the Schneider brand name. I'd think whoever made the Schneider D-Xenon and D-Xenogon lenses for them can provide whatever they need for this mount.