Adding to all other replies, LinkSys has some good video tutorials on networking here...

http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/learningcenter

If your Mac already works wireless, you already have a wireless router built into the modem. Unless your motherboard has on-board wireless, you will need a wireless card and its software to add to your PC. BTW, if the install instructions tell you to run the CD software before you install the card, be sure to do it that way, otherwise you'll spend a bunch of time trying to figure out why things aren't working. ;>)

-p

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks"
Subject: Re: Wireless question