And thank you very much for all the effort you put into the PDML !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Brewer" <d...@alphoto.com>
Subject: wow. was Re: two more years

Sorry I haven't responded sooner. The whole family has been suffering some sort of vesuvian bug and we're just getting back on our feet. It's been quite disgusting.

But anyway, I was not soliciting donations. You're all very nice, and I really thank those of you who actually sent me money. I'll add it to the PDML fund, and if I do ask for donations in future, I'll do it PBS-style, and offer some kind of reward, like for twenty bucks I'll send you a print or thirty bucks will save you from getting a print.

But again, thank you for the funds. They'll pay for a couple more months.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season.

Doug