Rick wrote:

> Are you switching systems?

Yes. Tough decision, but I think I've put it off as long as I could. For now, I'm keeping my 2nd K10D body, a flash and a couple of lenses (20-35 and 12-24)... so I guess technically I'm *adding* a system. In terms of parting with gear, the toughest part was selling the 300 f2.8 and 400 f2.8 (I'll miss those guys). The rest is cake in comparison.

For sale now via eBay:

Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX Macro for Pentax AF   http://tinyurl.com/nkrpzk
Pentax A* 400mm / f 2.8 ED [IF] Telephoto   http://tinyurl.com/lme39x
Pentax SMC FA 50mm f1.7 f/1.7 AF Prime Lens  http://tinyurl.com/m2ffon

For sale next week (or now via best offer). I haven't done my research yet, but I'll put my guess for the price neighborhood.

Pentax F AF 1.7x Teleconverter (no price yet)
Pentax 1.4x-L Teleconverter  (170)
Pentax SMCP-FA 20-35mm f/4 (no price yet)
Bogen 3036 tripod legs (70)
Bogen 3038 tripod head (45)
Leg wraps for aforementioned tripod (12)

Photos of Teleconverters: http://celebratelove.us/ebay/tcs

For sale at some point soon:

Pentax K10D Body
D-BG2 Battery Grip for Pentax K10D & K20D Digital
AF-540 FGZ P-TTL Shoe Mount Flash

Everything is either in very good or excellent condition. BTW, this email address is only used for list traffic and I don't monitor it very closely (lots of junk mail via the list these days). With that in mind, please contact me at jerome at celebratelove dot us. Thanks!

Jerome
http://celebratelove.us/